Pitchup.com can help you bring in more bookings every week!
Do you want the extra bookings without the hassle?
Log in to Pitchup.com today to upgrade your listing in time for the new season. Upgrading to a bookable listing is free: it allows you to accept bookings for your statics, lodges, tourer, tent and motorhome pitches on Pitchup.com, bringing you an estimated 40 times more traffic and many more bookings.
With around 70% of all caravan and camping bookings now made online, it is the difference between a customer seeing your site information on our website and ignoring it - or making a booking!
Call +44(0)208 434 7444 for more information
Add booking information and only pay when we generate a booking
By joining the camping and caravan sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com, you could attract up to 420 bookings per month.
In the first week we had more than 15 bookings, and are looking forward to even more bookings this summer. Pitchup.com is innovative, informative and easy to use.Nicole Sadd, Marketing Manager, Darwin Holiday Parks
Again, this is completely free. Only when the bookings actually start coming to you through Pitchup.com do we take a commission, competitively priced at 15% including VAT (you can reclaim 2.5% if VAT registered). There are absolutely no other costs or fees, meaning that Pitchup.com is zero-risk as you try it out.
Turn our up to 65,000 daily visits to your advantage. By becoming bookable you appear in more searches on our website. Statistics show that visitors are three times more likely to book a holiday if they can book it right there and then.
That's why it pays to be bookable on Pitchup.com.
Pitchup.com is bringing in bookings every week to the sites that have joined in with us.Peter Ratcliffe, Camping Pods UK
Remember, upgrading to bookable is risk-free: no upfront costs, no extra fees and no catches
- New bookings – Capitalise instantly from the thousands of holidays booked through Pitchup.com (current booking volumes are up to 420 per month per bookable site).
- Free to upgrade – With no initial cost, you can upgrade today without even giving payment details.
- Control over allocations – Give Pitchup.com as many as you want, and withdraw them without penalty.
- Leave whenever you like – There is no tie-in period or penalty for cancelling.
I am delighted with the level of interest and bookings that we have received at all of our sites across the SW region. Thank you and well done Pitchup.com.Andrew Parsons, Operations Manager, South West Lakes Trust
Questions about upgrading? Contact us or call us on +44(0)208 434 7444.
We were initially quite sceptical about using the on-line booking service on Pitchup.com. After some thought we realised it was a no-brainer versus an empty pitch earning 0% and the option to choose when and how many pitches we allocated. I decided to allocate three pitches of each type to Pitchup.com (I could always reduce the number quickly on-line if I needed them for my own direct bookings). Pitchup.com staff were so helpful and quickly sorted out any little queries we had. Within 36 hours of going live we had 3 bookings! These were bookings we definitely would not have had without Pitchup.com. These people will spread the word amongst their friends and hopefully generate more future bookings. THANK YOU PITCHUP.COM!Kerry Thomas, Owner, Talywerydd Touring Park, April 2011 (Read more manager testimonials)
Why the media love Pitchup.com
"Helps you find the best sites... including many off the beaten track" - The Sun
"A godsend" - Mail Online
"Experts" - The Mirror
- "Grab your tent and log on to Pitchup.com" - BBC News
- "Search hundreds of UK campsites" - The Guardian
- "Very easy to use" – What’s Good On The Web
- "Stands out from the crowd" – Reader’s Digest
- "Keen caravanners and campers will love this comprehensive guide" – Webuser
- "Making it easier than ever to settle on the right destination" – Springwise
- "A dizzying array of tools" – Tnooz
- "Pitchup has seen a huge increase in searches" – the Independent
We are continually asked by the press to write articles about camping and caravanning, and we use them to promote holiday parks and campsites from our bookable plan.
Recognised and awarded by the travel industry
WINNER British Travel Press Awards 2011 - Travel Journalists' Award for Best UK Travel Website of the Year
WINNER TravelMole Web Awards 2011 - Best Travel Directory
WINNER Travel Marketing Awards 2011 - Best Domestic Strategic Campaign (with Flagship Consulting)
Fuelling the popularity of the staycation … as the industry authority for statistics and trends on camping and caravanning.
WINNER Travolution Awards 2010 - Best UK Travel Information Website
I don't camp but it made me want to go round the site.
FINALIST Good Web Guide 2010 - Website of the Year
Few better places to find a camping or caravanning holiday to suit you... An excellent site. Makes camping look fun.
FINALIST British Travel and Hospitality Industry Hall of Fame 2010 - Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Outstanding achievement... in creating and developing the travel industry.
What's on this page?
- How to get extra bookings
- Pitchup.com is zero risk
- Share our media love
- Awarded by the travel industry
- Frequently asked questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your telephone number?
- Who is Pitchup.com?
- How do I contact you with other questions?
- What can Pitchup.com do to generate more business for my site?
- Can I promote late availability and special offers?
- Can you take an additional deposit or balance upfront?
- Holidaymakers are already visiting my site - why do I need Pitchup.com?
- How do we find out about bookings?
- How does the booking system work?
- How flexible is your booking system? What about minimum-stay rules, fully-booked periods, extras, different tariff seasons?
- How many vacancies should I allocate to the booking system?
- How much does your bookable listing cost?
- How often do I need to update your site? What about double bookings? I already spend too much time updating websites.
- I already have online booking on my website - why do I need yours? And how do I know the customers wouldn’t have come to my site anyway?
- I have no advertising budget left. Can I afford this?
- I have numerous types of pitch - how can I encapsulate this in a booking service without speaking to the customer?
- I would like my non-UK campsite/holiday park to become a free listing on Pitchup.com. Can I do this?
- I'm sceptical about accepting bookings online - is Pitchup.com for me?
- I've already got plenty of bookings for this season, why should I use Pitchup.com?
- We already pay for website listings elsewhere. What makes Pitchup.com different?
- We don't accept children, students or stag parties. How can I prevent this happening?
- When can I collect the balance? What happens if a customer cancels?